Friday, January 3, 2014

Introduction to My Blog

Hello my  name Danielle and I do have Autism and I been diagnosed at the age 3 or 4 years old. The reason why I am writing this blog because I have so many things to say about my life as an autistic person that most people do not know abut me.Also I wanted to raise awareness that I could speak for myself and other people on the spectrum  that having a hard time having  their voices heard. I am also a nerd. I might talk about some political issues that comes to mind or some science stuff that got my attention. I am also into Anime, Doctor Who and some other fandom stuff that catches my eye. I will also talk some of the personal stuff that is mostly autism related and how I over come the obstacle or still struggling those obstacles Well this is it for now I do not  want to go to much detail right now but I hope anyone read this and understand some of the situations that I have going though.

No comments:

Post a Comment